- All students should read for at least 15 minutes everyday.
- All students should work in Dreambox for at least 60 minutes every week.
- Some assignments/projects will have a homework component to them. This will generally be gathering information or supplies that the students will need to complete their assignment in class.
- Most of the homework will be finishing up work that was started in class and extra practice or finishing up work from class that was not completed during class time.
- Math work will generally, not be homework unless there has been a work period. The expectation is that they finish it up at home after a lesson and a work period.
- If a student is doing more than 60 minutes of homework a night, please stop and write me a note. Let me know where the struggle was that it was taking more than 60 minutes.